Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Love this Blog Pandagon

I really do need to add Pandagon to my blog roll. The content of the blog is great. The blogs keeper, Amanda Marcotte, was made famous by the fact that Bill O'Reilly hates her for calling out Catholic anti-woman bullshit. And I do like the writing style, which is that a little profanity here and there adds to the expressiveness of it all, which jives with my styles as well.

pandagon.net - it's the eye of the panda, it's the thrill of the bite


I’m pretty sure Larry doesn’t know what happens when a regular company runs out of money, because he works for a motherfucking defense contractor. Keep the government off of his Medicare and off of his paycheck, folks. But also, end corporate welfare and such, and let viable private market enterprises like defense contractors stand unfettered from government intervention or regulation. BECAUSE OF FREEDOM.

No comments: